As if there wasn’t already enough badassery going down at Sturgis, Gunbroker.com has announced the inaugural Gun Fest! Rally week kicks off with an interactive three-day event at the Buffalo Chip Shooting Range. Running August 5-7, attendees will get a chance to test out the latest and greatest firearms, ammunition, optics, and accessories.
Legally registered participants can belly up to the private shooting lanes and interact with industry leaders like Walther Arms, Sig Sauer, IWI US, Springfield Armory, KelTec, Kimber America, Umarex, AMMO Inc., Black Hills Ammunition, Norma/RUAG, Silencer Central, Gunbroker.com, and others. The Pew Pew Nation Live Podcast and the Silencer Central Podcast will be there too.
Buy Yourself Something Nice at Gun Fest
The Gunbroker.com team will be on hand to help attendees navigate their website and make purchases, including products featured at Gun Fest. Purchased firearms can be delivered to the FFL of your choice, so maybe have that info with you if possible. Gun broker.com will be handing out free swag while it lasts, so make sure you drop by their tent.
AMMO, Inc. is donating ammunition to pair with each firearm featured at the event. They will also be introducing their new next generation Green Streak ammo, the tracer that’s not a tracer. Like their popular Red Streak ammo, AMMO Inc’s Green Streak is a non-incendiary tracer that doesn’t heat while in flight, reducing signature and making it more compatible with night vision equipment. Try it out at Gun Fest and see how you like seeing where your rounds hit. Green Streak ammo will be available for purchase starting this month (August 2022).
Gun Fest Schedule
- Aug 5, 6, 7, 2022
- 8:30 am – 3:00 pm daily
- 7:30 am for pre-sold ammunition packages, celebrities & VIP
- General admission, free to the public
- Advance ammunition “Punchcard” purchases will be available online
How Gun Fest Works
- Show up at Gun Fest!
- Create a profile on the Gun Fest site
- Complete the participation form in your profile
- Purchase your ammunition “Punchcard.” There will be different levels of participation with 100, 75, 50, and 25 round experiences.
- Present your purchase confirmation and ID.
- Gun Fest will confirm your ID and purchase level.
- You will then receive an ammunition “Punchcard” for the appropriate experience level.
- Go look at and talk about all the cool firearms at the sponsor booths.
- Tell the sponsor which gun you want to take for a spin.
- A Gun Fest range officer will escort you to an assigned private shooting lane.
- You will then receive your ammo and shoot at the steel targets in your lane.
- You must shoot all the ammo provided to you. No ammo will leave the firing line and there will be no refunds on purchased ammo.
- After firing, the range officer will escort you back to the sponsor booth.
- A day pass to the Buffalo Chip Range is not required.
Just More Coolness at Sturgis
Bikes, live music, food, friends, and now Gun Fest! Looks like Sturgis will be bigger and better than ever. So, what are you waiting for? Mount that hog, get the wind flowing through your hair, and go shooting! You know you want to.